Ezidebit is an Australian based direct debit company established in 1998 that provide their customers with several online payment solutions. They are the first provider of direct debit payments to hold an Australian Financial Services Licence and are a participating member of the Australian Processing and Clearing Association (APCA) and comply with rules and regulations set out by the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS). They provide three methods of payment:
1. Ezidebit's online payment processing solution ensures customer payments are collected on time, every time via their bank. Currently, they process over half a million transactions each month for businesses covering multiple industries. These include health and fitness, childcare, property management, finance and tourism. Ezidebit links directly with Ashop checkouts to seamlessly process payments securely and efficiently.
2. The BPay system gives your client the provision to make real time, secure electronic payments directly from their supported bank or credit card account, for which Ezidebit has service sponsorship agreements with both the Commonwealth Bank and Suncorp Bank.
3. The Phone Payment Gateway allows your client to make payments using their credit card over the phone on a dedicated 1300 number. Pre-recorded prompts are set up to guide customers through the simple payment process by using the phone's keypad to action payments.
There are no amendment or cancellation fees, with transaction fees being charged on an individual basis. Details of these and other fees may be obtained by written request. As far as security is concerned, Ezidebit are a payment provider and merchant certified as Level 1 PCI compliant and they use 128-bit SSL Data Encryption for all online financial transactions.
- Accepted Credit Cards: Bank Account, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Diners Club
- Currency: Australian Dollars
- Merchant Region Serviced: Australia
- Entities Accepted: Individuals and businesses both small and large.